ADR transport of dangerous goods
For dangerous goods, we secure ADR transport in a safe way pursuant to the valid legislation provided by the European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road (ADR).
ADR TRANSPORT IS PROVIDED BY TRAINED DRIVERS IN ROADWORTHY VEHICLES WITH MANDATORY EQUIPMENT AND MARKED BY SECURITY SIGNS.
In the case of the ADR transport, please remember that the responsibility for proper packaging, labelling, and necessary documentation is assumed by the dispatcher.
ADR transport recognises the following classes of dangerous goods:
- Class 1 Explosive substances and objects
- Class 2 Suffocating, flammable, toxic, corrosive, or combustible gasses
- Class 3 Flammable liquids, desensitised explosive liquid substances
- Class 4.1. Flammable solids, degrading substances, and desensitised explosive solid substances
- Class 4.2. Self-igniting (pyrophoric) substances, self-heating substances
- Class 4.3. Substances transforming into flammable gasses when in contact with water
- Class 5.1. Combustible substances
- Class 5.2. Organic peroxides
- Class 6.1. Toxic substances
- Class 6.2. Infectious substances
- Class 7 Radioactive substances
- Class 8 Corrosive substances
- Class 9 Other dangerous substances and objects (e.g. heated, carcinogenic, GMO, PCB, etc.)