Consent to processing of personal data
(1) The company 3group, Ltd., with registered seat at Úvoz 422/47, Brno, postcode 602 00, Company Reg. No (IČO): 28302923, registered at the Commercial Register administered by the Regional Court in Brno, Section C, File 59872, Email: email@example.com (hereinafter the ‘Administrator’), is hereby authorised, within the meaning of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter the ‘Regulation’), to process the following personal data:
- name and surname;
- name of company;
- phone number;
(2) The purpose of personal data processing is the performance of a contract (orders, requests) and answering queries.
(3) The period of personal data processing shall be three years as of receipt of consent.
(4) The express consent to the above-mentioned processing is hereby provided. Providing personal data is voluntary.
Consent may be withdrawn at any time, for example by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to the company’s contact address mentioned above.
(5) Software and IS providers may perform personal data processing with the consent of the Administrator only.
(6) Please bear in mind that, pursuant to the Regulation, you are entitled to:
- withdraw your consent at any time;
- request information about the manner of processing of your personal data and request a copy thereof;
- request access to all data and have the data updated or rectified, or alternatively require limitation of the processing;
- require us to delete your personal data;
- the portability of your personal data;
- file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority or engage in legal proceedings.